First leg of the epic adventure complete - we have arrived at Tullamarine! Now just a small 5 hour wait until we board the Etihad flight to Abu Dhabi.
Would have love to have taken a couple of pictures of the line up of international planes outside the viewing window however it is just so dark outside. With a bit of luck I might be able to get some good shots of Abu Dhabi when we arrive there tomorrow morning.
Not much happening here in International Departures - a little bit disappointing to tell you the truth. We probably would have been better off staying in the Domestic Terminal and then pop across to International closer to the flight. Too late now - the security in getting out of here would be a nightmare!
I will just take advantage of the free WIFI (whilst I have the chance). Hopefully the landline situation at Goldsborough has been sorted? That's all I needed - to have our phone mysteriously disconnected 1 hour before leaving Cairns. Good 'ol Telstra.
Will set off now to have a bit of a wander around the terminal. Not sure there will be any bargains here.
A celebratory departure toast!
Another one of these and I will be asleep before we board!
Our first selfie.......
No comments:
Post a Comment